Train Hard Dream Big - Bag Tag
$5.95 or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.48 fortnightly with LEARN MOREZEBTHDB
Use the size guide chart below to find your size. We have a great return and exchange policy so you if you get a suit that is not the right the size visit our returns page for details on how to return the item for a refund or exchange. Sizes between styles may differ.
HOW TO MEASURE
Keep the measuring tape horizontal and measure around the fullest part of the hips.
When you place an order with us, you have confirmed that you have read and understood our return and exchange policy as well associated policies. Once you receive your suit you should follow the care instructions on the care label inside your garment. We cannot be held responsible for product mistreatment or misuse. Please see full care instructions here.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
*We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind or wrong size/style selection on made to order products*
Items should be returned within 14 days from the date of dispatch for Australian orders and 28 days for international orders. All items being returned must be in "as new" condition. This means undamaged, odor-free, unworn, unwashed, unmarked and returned with all tags and hygiene seals intact and undamaged. All items must be folded and packaged neatly to preserve the integrity of the suit, packaging, and labelling.
If the item(s) returned fail to comply with the above requirements it may result in the following:
- Immediately returned to sender at the expense of the customer and no refund or exchange processed
- For items deemed fit for resell but failed to include original and undamaged labels, tags and seals, a $5.00 AUD per item fee will be charged for new labels and packaging to be applied.
To avoid issues with returns, we recommend the following:
- Try on your product when you are clean and dry with underpants on.
- Ensure you are free of all jewellery or watches and be careful with long fingernails as all these can snag or damage the fabric
- We also recommend you do not sit or lean against rough surfaces when trying on the product, e.g. cement, starting blocks, brick walls etc. These two can also snag and damage the fabric
- Keep the suits away from anything or anyone that may damage it such as personal care products, hot surfaces or small children who may mistreat the product.
- Do not wear the product or remove the tags or seals until you are 100% happy with the item and would like to start wearing it. Following this, you should carefully read our care instructions to ensure your suit lasts as long as possible.
Please also note that sale and clearance items can only be returned for an exchange or store credit.
If you would like to exchange a product for another, shop here online & process an order for the item you want and we’ll refund the item you return. This is the easiest and fastest exchange method. The postage is refundable on full priced original orders only (to the maximum value of AUD$9). Once you have placed your new order for the replacement item, write the order id on the exchange form where provided. Your returned item will be refunded by the same method it was purchased with, less the postage. Please allow 5 -10 working days for this to be processed.
(2) Store Credit
If you have purchased a sale/clearance item or would like to use these funds on your next shop, we can issue you store credit. An e-voucher will be emailed to you for the value of the items returned. Postage value is not included. No expiry date is issued on store credit.
If you do not want to do an exchange and you have purchased a full price product we can refund this return. Your order will be refunded by the same method it was purchased with, less the postage. Please allow 5 -10 working days for this to be processed.
*We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind or wrong size/style selection on made to order products*
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
The customer is responsible for the cost of the return and ensuring the tracking number of the parcel is retained in case the parcel is misplaced by the post system.
- Ensure your items for return fulfils the requirements under our “return policy”
- Ensure the Return Form is completed with your original order details such as name and address as well as your original order number.
- Package the completed form and the product neatly in a traceable form of postage. Write the tracking number in the “customer record” area along with the other details required.
- Cut off the “customer record” section and retain for your own record.
- Cut off the “return address” section and adhere it to your parcel and write your name and address details on the back of the parcel in clear print.
- Post your item to us!
FAULTY ITEMS & WARRANTY
All Zealous products are manufactured with the highest level of materials currently available. Great care is taken to ensure all garments produced are of impeccable quality. You may return stock items that are genuinely faulty, due to manufacturing defects, for a free repair, exchange, store credit or refund.
FAULTY ITEMS MUST BE AUTHORISED FOR RETURN
The life of the product is very much dependant on the amount of use and care of the product. In stating this, all products should last a minimum of 6 months when care instructions are followed.
In the rare case you believe you have a faulty product please follow the steps below, within 6 months of purchase:
- Contact us via the contact page with information on your order id, style, size and fault
- A representative will respond within 1-2 working days and may require you to email a clear photo of the suit and of the specific fault found
- Should we authorise that a replacement, repair, credit or refund may be suitable, you will need to complete our return form and post the item to us to be inspected. If the item has been worn, please ensure it has been washed as per our care instructions. Due to hygiene reasons, NO ITEM will be handled by our team if the items returned are dirty and/or arrive with an excessive smell of chlorine. This may affect whether we are able to process your return.
- Following an examination of the item, we will notify you of the outcome and issue a replacement, repair, credit or refund if the return is accepted.
Below are some issues that are deemed NOT faulty:
- Pilling or pulls in the fabric are not considered a fault and is the result of the item being mistreated.
- Perishing of fabric or lining is not considered a fault and is the nature of the fabric as it wears.
- Loss of elasticity in the straps and garment edges are not considered a fault and is the nature of the materials as it wears.
- Stains or marks on straps or prints are also not considered a fault and are caused by either mistreatment (not following care instructions) or heavy use of the garment.
POSTAGE & HANDLING
Postage and handling of deliveries once packed and sent to be mailed is not our responsibility, but rather the responsibility of the postage/courier company used. We provide the quality trackable delivery services however sometimes items do go missing or get damaged. We will look into lost or damaged deliveries, however, we will not compensate for these lost or damaged deliveries as fault ultimately lies with the postage/courier company used. Compensation claims can be lodged with the courier or postal service directly.
We understand that many of our customers give Zealous products as gifts during the Christmas Season. During November and December, all orders have the 14-day return and exchange period extended until December 31st of the same year. Please contact us as soon as possible to notify us of your exchange or return.
To assist you with purchasing, we have provided a detailed list of service features below. Should you need any further assistance in placing your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Shopping for Zealous Swimwear is very simple!
- Add the desired products to your cart and when you have finished shopping, click "Cart" in the top right-hand corner.
- Once on the cart page, you will see all the items you have added to the cart. You can edit the quantity of the item or remove items if you wish. Once you're ready to complete your order click the "Checkout" button.
- Follow the checkout prompts and enter your address details and select your payment option. Click Submit and you're done!
- You will receive a receipt for your purchase by email, so ensure your email address is correct on your order.
- If you have made a mistake on your order please send us a message via our contact us page as soon as possible and we will be happy to help you.
SOLD OUT POLICY
Our inventory system is synced with our warehouse so you get real-time stock availability. However, occasionally items may be entered incorrectly or a stockist has requested the product, which results in an item you ordered is sold out. In this instance, we will contact you and notify you of the unavailable item and you may choose another item or, if more stock is scheduled to come in, you may choose to wait.
We offer secure payment options!
- Credit Card Online - Through our secure Stripe payment gateway you can process your order payment using a VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, and AMEX credit cards or debit cards.
- PayPal - Process your order payment through your PayPal account using your existing balance or one of your linked credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Diners). If you do not have a PayPal account simply click "Pay with credit card or debit card" underneath the Paypal login area.
- Afterpay - Shop now and pay later using the Afterpay method. Select Afterpay in the checkout, pay for your order in 4 equal fortnightly installments. Get instant approval at the checkout, plus its 100% interest-free and you'll get your order straight away. Terms apply. Learn More >>
We ship worldwide! All our freight options are automated per country. We have chosen these options as they are the fastest and most economical methods of getting your order to you fast. Orders are dispatched, in most cases, within 1 working day of placing your order, however, please allow up to 2 working days.
- $7.00 - Parcel Post, 2-4 working days for metro areas from date of dispatch (5-6 days for WA & TAS orders)
- $9.00 - Express Post, 1-2 working days within express zones from date of dispatch (3-5 days for WA & TAS orders)
- New Zealand - AUD$12.00, 3-7 working days via Australia Post Pack & Track
- United Kingdom - AUD$17.00, 5-10 working days via Australia Post Pack & Track
- United States - AUD$22.50, 7-14 working days via Australia Post Pack & Track
- Rest of the world - AUD$25.00, up to 21 days via Australia Post International
* Domestic orders may be delayed by Australia post during their peak season, October to January. Orders may also be delayed by public holidays. Tracking numbers are provided via email at the time of shipment.
** International orders may be delayed when entering the destination country for various reasons such as customs processing. Some international orders may also be subject to duty, taxes or customs fees. These charges are the responsibility of the customer.
The postage and handling of deliveries once dispatched, is not our responsibility, but rather the responsibility of the postage/courier company used. We provide quality trackable delivery services, however, sometimes items do go missing or get damaged. We will look into lost or damaged deliveries, however, we will not compensate for these lost or damaged deliveries as fault ultimately lies with the postage/courier company used. Compensation claims can be lodged with the courier or postal service directly.
If you receive your order and the sizes are not quite right, don't worry, we can arrange an exchange! Click here to view our full Return & Exchange Policy
Attach this fun name tag to your training bag!
The "Zealous Swimwear Bag Tag" features a bright durable rubber design with a name and address and phone number area on the back; as well as a durable clear rubber band to attach to your bag zipper or bag strap. Perfect for traveling to and from meets or training.
*colour may differ slightly from photograph